||Form/Method: Creating CONNECT-THE-DOT Pictures
|Whay you chose to swap it?
- Previous challenge doesn't provide enough room for changes/re-design.
- The result of a designed map is abstract, hard to evaluate.
- This game is not generally popular. It is not interesting/attractive enough for all children.
|Impact (what do you think
changes/needs to change?)
-The game/form should be familiar with all/most children.
- It should provide enough room for creativity.
- Children can develop more creative activities.
- It should allow children to easily give it to friends/others to test.
- The process should produce joy/fun activities and self-motivation.
|Anticipated domains needing
further study, thought,
- Children's development of drawing skills.
- Education of the design process.
|Resources (any key resources
from your prior work,
Kids Design:Design Process
Understanding the Design Process for Outdoor Play & Learning Environments